ISO/IEC 22301 Business Continuity Management
ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management is the international standard for business continuity management, and builds on the success of British Standard BS 25999 and other regional standards. It’s designed to protect your business from potential disruption. This includes extreme weather, fire, flood, natural disaster, theft, IT outage, staff illness or terrorist attack. The ISO 22301 management system lets you identify threats relevant to your business and the critical business functions they could impact. And it allows you to put plans in place ahead of time to ensure your business doesn’t come to a standstill.
ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management Lead Auditor Course
Ensure excellence in business continuity management by leading independent audits and managing auditing teams at each stage of the audit process. As an ISO 22301 lead auditor your findings can make sure business continuity management systems provide the capability to deal with disruptions to your organization, and achieve or maintain certification.
What are the benefits of ISO 22301 business continuity management?
- Identify and manage current and future threats to your business
- Take a proactive approach to minimizing the impact of incidents
- Keep critical functions up and running during times of crises
- Minimize downtime during incidents and improve recovery time
- Demonstrate resilience to customers, suppliers and for tender requests
Who should attend?
- Business continuity managers and consultants
- Risk, information security, IT, operations managers and consultants
- Existing auditors who want to audit to ISO 22301
- Those who want to improve business continuity through an independent audit
What will I learn?
- The scope, concepts and requirements of ISO 22301
- How to plan and lead an ISO 22301 audit
- Manage auditing teams and improve analysing and reporting skills
- Business continuity best practice
How will I benefit?
- You’ll become a qualified ISO 22301 Lead Auditor
- Be able to protect and recover critical business systems during disruption
- Prepare for the unexpected effectively
- Build customer confidence through commitment to business continuity