CompTIA is the world’s leading technology association. CompTIA advances IT professionals with successful industry-leading certifications and business credentials in the areas such as PC maintenance, networking technologies, and security.
Top reasons to get CompTIA Certified:
- Learn Skills to Get a New Job – CompTIA certifications assure employers of a candidate’s basic technology skills and prove you know how to get the job done.
- Preserve Your Job & Salary – As the economic landscape continues to evolve, certifications can lock you into tiered salary levels and prove expertise that stands above the rest
- Ready to Change Jobs? CompTIA certifications help candidates qualify for new job opportunities, or advance your career in technology.
- Stand Out in the Resume Pile – Validated CompTIA certifications on your resume help you stand out among other applicants, giving you a greater opportunity for an interview.
- IT is Everywhere! IT skills are needed in most companies and there are simply not enough trained IT professionals to fill these jobs.